HUDCO has a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals’viz. Environmental Engineers, Civil Engineers, Architects, Planners etc.
HUDCO offers the consultancy services in the following area:
- Source and compilation of data
- Preliminary studies based on available data.
- Field Surveys and Investigations.
- Preliminary resources and demand surveys investigations.
- Preliminary soil investigations and mapping.
- Detailed topographic surveys.
- Pre-feasibility studies, comparing alternatives and formulation of viable project concept.
Feasibility Studies/Planning Project Formulation
- Scrutiny and review/processing of data
- Field studies including investigation and surveys.
- Study of Development potential
- Engineering studies and designs.
- Socio-economic and other sectoral studies.
- System analysis and comparison of costs and benefits.
- Development Programme and evaluation.
- Preparation of alternative financing plants.
- Preparation of detailed feasibility/planning reports.
- Market socio-economic and resource surveys.
- Model testing of hydraulic structures.
- Environmental impact assessment studies.
- Environmental audit.
Water Supply, Sewerage And Storm Water Drainage
- Preparation of Master Plan.
- Topographical surveys, alignment surveys.
- Preparation of detailed designs.
- Drawings and cost estimates.
- System layout and designs including distribution networks.
- Design of intake structures and treatment plants.
- Tender documents and specifications.
- Water purification and treatment.
- Sewage treatment and disposal.
- Waste water treatment and recycling.