Right To Information
Online RTI Click Here to know your RTI Application status
RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005
- About HUDCO: Functions And Services
- Responsibilities and Authorities
- Procedure followed in the decision making process
- Norms set by company for the discharge of its functions
- Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Manuals and Records held by company or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions
- Statement of the categories of the documents that are held by it or under its control.
- Particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of public in relation to formulation of its policy or implementation thereof (Not Applicable).
- Statement of boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public (Not Applicable).
- Monthly remuneration received by each of company's Officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its Regulations
- Manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and details of beneficiaries of such programmes. (Not Applicable).
- Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorization granted by the company (Not Applicable).
- Details in respect of Information, available to or held by the company, reduced in an electronic form (Not Applicable).
- Particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room if maintained for public use
- Name(s), designation(s) and other particulars of Public Information Officer(s)
- Other useful information